BY SEAN CLARK
[On occasion some of the spam we get is too good not to share. So this column is where we do just that. Follow it here.]
Every once and a while it’s fun to go through our spam trap and read all the ridiculous stuff. It’s mostly robo-Chinese, but occasionally there’s a pretty good one. Here are my ten favorite from this fall. (Try reading them out loud like poems.)
Fall 2011 Spam Slam
10. I relish, cause I discovered just what I used to be looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
9. certainly like your web-site but you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth nevertheless I will definitely come again again.
8. Seeking to look for you, can I attain the twitter?
7. A short while ago, because i ended up being at the workplace, my personal step-brother borrowed my own apple company ipad together with examined to determine if it can survive some sort of fourty shoe shed, simply so she can often be a metacafe experiencing. My personal apple company ipad is destroyed and she or he provides Eighty three landscapes. I understand that is completely out of subject however needed to talk about that by using somebody!
6. you truly suck even a monkey does it far better
5. I am commenting to zoom on the most amazing crawdad plastic on the market right now, for me its the speed craw nothing has action with those claws.
4. I’m a huge victoria silvstedt fan.
3. avocado tailcoat wierczejewsky Gilli congregation hacker lobster dreamscape polymorphous
2. There’s literally a first time for everything. That Gamestop chick was cute as all hell.
1. Just realized the tooth fairy teaches us to market our body elements for cash!